It is our vision to be the premier choice in seniors’ home care and provide our clients with expert care partners to promote healthy and happy seniors. We create sustainable solutions for seniors and their families while setting the mark for high standards for supported lifestyles in Canada.
Our mission is to provide the highest standards for in home care to seniors and their families with kind, caring and respectful solutions for daily tasks and to promote healthy supportive lifestyles to our client’s on their terms. Our highly trained staff members provide care with dignity and sensitivity. We will ease family stress and put in place safe and secure care plans that offer sustainable solutions that are unique and address all aspects of seniors care and family concerns.
Our Staff & Expectations
- Will arrive on time
- Will not accept tips
- Will talk in a respectful manner
- Will wear only approved clothing
- Will provide a safe and clean vehicle
- Will not rush or stress our clients
- Will always engage our clients in conversation
- Will not wear any scents, perfumes etc.
- Will assess safety when weather is inclement
- Will send thank you notes after each consultation
- Will carry identification provided by Independence Matters Support Services Inc.
- Will finish all documentation within 24 hours of service
- Will communicate with head office to report client concerns
- Will communicate with receptionists at appointments to help eliminate wait times.
- Will make you their top priority
We are proud to be an Approved Service Provider for the Veterans Independence
We would love the opportunity to partner with you or
your loved one to show the benefits of our services.
My mom was independent at 86 until a persistent health concern that lasted over 6 months required someone to help her with bathing and other home tasks. Independence Matters sent a woman that was very efficient and helpful. She has been with Mom for 2 1/2yrs now and is her friend. We have been very satisfied with the response to calls, requests for change of schedule and overall attention.
Tina G. Maple Ridge.